quarta-feira, 23 de dezembro de 2009

I can't go on like this
without everything I always miss.
I don't think I'm meant
to find peace.
I don't have any strenght
left to find my Miss.
Something good in me is not found.
I have nothing more to show...
I stare at the ground
wishing I was below.
I might aswell disappear
'cause no one remembers I am here.
I'm so fucking tired
of constantly living in fear...
Of going through my existence wired
to a life without someone dear.
Nobody tries to understand
why I react the way I do.
So many things I can't stand...
So many things I'll never make true...
Everyone doubts my feelings,
or just dont care about them.
No one listens to my pleadings...
Not sure if even I can...
I must confess,
just like my home,
I'm filled with dirt and darkness.
Where has my light gone?
I'm bursting with stress.
When will my soothing angel come?
I have a vacant room
where no one wants to live,
but I keep cleaning it with a broom.
Damn heart I'm so willing to give.
Damn soul that is so hollow
'cause it feels so incomplete.
I don't want to wake up in a tomorrow
where my love I can't meet.

Sem comentários: